We use an organic brown sugar formula to give you a safe, healthy tan! The solution is made with a unique blend of skin nourishing ingredients, providing you with a natural looking glow. The tanning application takes about 5 minutes and an additional 5 minutes for drying. The airbrush spray tan lasts for about 7-10 days depending on your preparation and maintenance routines.
Organic Airbrush Spray Tanning
Preparing for your spray tan:
- Any waxing and shaving should be done 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Exfoliate your entire face and body with a non-greasy scrub using a washcloth.
- Do not wear lotion, deodorant, perfume, or makeup.
- Wear loose fitting, dark colored cotton clothing.
- Bring or wear a dark swimsuit or undergarment(s) and flip flops to your session.
Maintaining Your Spray Tan:
- After your spray tan, avoid showering, swimming, or heavy perspiring for eight hours. Any wetness will stop the action of the DHA (the ingredient that makes you tan).
- Be sure not to wash hands for eight hours.
- Wash your body with your hands for a week. No loofahs or washcloths. Avoid body washes and soaps with mineral oils, as well as other chemicals because they will fade your tan.
- Moisturize after every shower to prolong your tan. Avoid lotions with mineral oils, as well as other chemicals because they will fade your tan.
Organic Airbrush Spray Tan
*To ensure best tanning results, consult the before and after care routine tips.