We use an organic tanning product that is FDA approved to give you a safe, healthy tan! The solution does not contain alcohol or fragrances and is paraben free, providing a natural looking glow without any damages to the skin. The tanning application takes about 5 minutes and an additional 5 minutes for drying. Lasts 6-10 days depending on your preparation and maintenance routines.
What is ORGANIC SPRAY TANNING?
Preparing for your spray tan:
- Any waxing and shaving should be done 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Exfoliate your entire face and body with a non-greasy scrub using a washcloth or loofah.
- Do not wear lotion, deodorant, perfume or makeup.
- Wear comfortable, dark colored cotton clothing.
- Bring or wear a dark swimsuit or undergarment(s) and flip flops to your session.
Maintaining Your Spray Tan:
- After your spray tan, avoid showering, swimming, or heavy perspiring for eight hours. Any wetness will stop the action of the DHA (the ingredient that makes you tan).
- Be sure not to wash hands for eight hours.
- Wash your body with your hands for a week. No loofahs or washcloths.
- Moisturize after every shower to prolong your tan. Avoid lotions with mineral oils because they will fade your tan.
ORGANIC SPRAY TANNING
*To ensure best tanning results, consult the before and after care routine tips.
* Depending on requirements prices may change. For more details call 315.412.5227 or Send Request